I was nominated by Darque Dreamer Reads to do this tag ~ Thank you so much! Feel free to check out her beautiful blog (you won’t regret it)!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
I honestly think it’s nice to do a tag/award such as this one. I’ve always been anxious and I almost never/rarely acknowledge what I’ve accomplished (so far). I think this is a great activity for those who are prone to negative self-talk (like I am). I admit that I’m hesitant to do this because I never shared anything like this before especially online. Whatever, I’m going to do this and nominate the first 10 bloggers I’m seeing on my reader feed.
📚 I have nice looking hair.
☕️ I’m pretty loyal.
📚 I can read multiple books at the same time.
☕️ I can wake up as early as 5am.
📚 I admire my self-control when purchasing books.
☕️ I’m resourceful, I try to make use of things that I already have.
📚 I’m actually a patient person.
- Kristin @simplyenchantedlife
- Melanie @mbernardbooks
- Aoife @aiofeloves
- Marty @thecursedbooks