So, I was tagged by Tabby @orangeowldiaries to do the guilty reader tag. Feel free to check out her responses (to the questions below) here. I think I’ve seen this tag around youtube but I’ve never done it before.
Now here are my responses:
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
Unfortunately, I rarely receive books as gifts. For some reason, nobody gives me books except my parents (when I ask for it). So the answer to this question is a no. I only ask for books I genuinely want to read. 😉
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
What if I’ve only read half the book?
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Nope. It often bugs me if I haven’t returned it. Haha.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
- Not Now, Not Ever (haven’t read The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You)
- Just One of the Royals (I don’t know the first book)
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
No. My dad believes in taking care of books in general especially when he paid for them. Since then, I’ve developed a habit of preserving books. So now every time I sell a book, someone would comment that it looked like it has ‘never been read.’
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
I think so, when I was reading this one…
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
I have a love-hate relationship with these books and I may have ‘bad mouthed’ them at some point in my life:
- Kerstin Gier’s books (due to the cringey bad romance)
- Twilight series (because of the idea that Bella had to change to be with Edward)
- Shatter Me series (the first book – still not a fave series but I still like Warner)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series (There was a time when I used to like Peter K. That all changed in the second book, so now I have mixed feelings for this series)