If I’m not updating this blog, you will most likely find me on twitter, tumblr, or goodreads. My favorite books often have tragic backstories, anti-heroes, complex plots, and excellent diction. Although I am not a writer, I have some bookish ideas in my mind. When I’m not daydreaming, you can usually find me reading, blogging, or bookstagramming.
RANDOM BOOKISH FACTS ABOUT ME (not that it matters):
- I like reading paranormal romance to help get me out of a book-slump, but sometimes I just reread my favorite books instead.
- The first author I met was Marie Lu and minutes after that, Victoria Schwab. It was *kind of an embarrassing experience for me (tongue-tied and not sure what I was going to say). I was a ball of anxiety and I can’t help fangirl over different fictional characters!!!
- I sometimes re-read books. I think I read Shadow and Bone 3x, A Court of Thorns and Roses 3x, and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone 2x. Finally, I like rereading one of my favorite paranormal series (to relieve stress): Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.
- My favorite book I read in High School was Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. Ever since I read it, I started googling about books in the dystopian genre. I actually read The Hunger Games before Brave New World and I had no idea that dystopia was actually a genre.
- I read multiple books at once.
TYPES OF MUSIC I LIKE
(or types of music you might hear in my bookish playlist):
SOME FILMS I LIKED…